Contemporary Catering Dinner Menu
Basic Dinner Menu $9.95 Per Person
Choose one Entr�e
- Homemade Meat Lasagna
- Creamy Alfredo Vegetarian lasagna
- Mexican Cheese and Beef Enchilada Casserole
- Shepherds Pie (seasoned beef and green beans in a rich tomato sauce covered in mashed potatoes)
- Marinated, Grilled kabobs on a bed of rice. (Choose beef, chicken, port or shrimp)
- Pastaccini Meatball and boiled egg casserole
- Seafood Fettuccini Alfredo
- Stuffed Pasta Shells (spinach, onion and basil baked in a rich creamy sauce)
All meals include a choice of tossed Garden Salad with assorted dressings or Caesar Salad with homemade croutons, bread and butter or Garlic Bread and a choice of Caramel Brownies, assorted cookies or Cream Cheese Bars. All meals come with Iced Tea and Lemonade.
- All meals are set up Buffet Style
- Meals can be plated an served for an additional charge of $20.00 per hour waiter fee
- 18% Service Charge on all catering
- 6% Sales Tax
- Bartenders can be provided for $30.00 per hour with a 3 hour minimum and a 1 hour setup fee.
- Coffee Service can be provided for $.50 cents per person.
- Champaign toasting glasses can be provided for $3.50 per dozen.
- Table cloths for guest tables can be provided for $3.00 per table.
- Mirror tile can be provided for $.75 cents per table.
- Flower Center Pieces can be provided at market costs.
- See attached menus for a list of appetizers and Hors d�Oeuvres.
- All buffets come fully decorated.
- Meals, set up, clean up, plates, flatware, linen napkins, and glasses are all included in the per person price.
Deluxe Dinner $14.95
- Durkees French Onion and Parmesan Chicken Breast
- Roasted Pork loin Aupoive (rich Peppercorn, Brandy and Dijon Sauce)
- Slow roasted Roast Beef with Au Jus
- Grilled Salmon Fillet in a Dill Cream Sauce
- Burgundy Beef with Mushrooms and Noodles
- Whole Roasted Turkey with Pan Gravy
- Apple Sage Stuffed Pork loin with Pork Gravy
- Seared Chicken Deburgo (Garlic Cream Sauce)
- Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Marsala or Chicken Picatta
- Catfish Florentine with an Herbed Cream Sauce
- Sliced Ham with a Jack Daniels Sauce
- Swiss Steak with Onions and Mushrooms
- Sirloin Steak topped with melted Maytag Bleu Cheese
Entr�e can be split (example: 100 guests � 50 chicken and 50 pork. Or, you can add a 2nd entr�e for all or part of your guests for an additional $3.00 per order.)
Choose 2 sides
- Rosemary Roasted New Potatoes
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Potato
- Augratin Potatoes
- Cheesy Hashbrowns
- Wild Rice with Mushrooms
- Buttered Broccoli
- Glazed Carrots
- Green Bean Casserole
- Mixed Vegetables
- Buttered Corn with Roasted Red Pepper
Choose 1 Dessert
- Buttermilk Brownies
- Pumpkin Bars
- Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Cherry Cream Cheese Bars
- New York Cheesecake
- Turtle Cheesecake
- Chef�s assorted Design Tray.
All meals include Tossed, Caesar, Greek or Marinated Cucumber Salad, Bread and Butter, Iced Tea and Lemonade.
Executive Dinner $27.95 Per Person
Make 2 Entr�e Choices (one from this list and one from the Deluxe Menu)
- Prime Rib / Au Jus with Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Filet of Beef Tenderloin Stroganoff with Noodles
- Chicken Cordon Bleu En Crute
- Chicken Oscar (Asparagus, Crabmeat and Hollandaise Sauce)
- Seared Duck Al�Orange
- Grilled Stuffed Iowa Chops
- Filet of Beef Tenderloin Deburgo (Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil and Cream)
- New York Strip seared with Marsala Wine, Shallots and Mushrooms
- Lobster and Crab Stuffed Chicken Roulade with Newberg Sauce
- Salmon Filet with Julienned vegetables baked En Crute
Make 2 selections
- Twice Baked Potato
- Maytag Blue Cheese Roasted New Potatoes
- French Scalloped Potatoes
- Parmesan Garlic Potato Casserole
- Wild Rice and Cous Cous Pilaf
- Stir Fried Vegetables
- Fresh Asparagus Bundles in a Pepper Ring
- Baked Tomato Parmesan
- Green Bean Almandine
- Chefs Vegetable Melody
Make 1 Dessert Selection
- Peach Cobbler with Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce
- Apple Crisp with Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Black Forrest Cake
- Champaign Cake
- �Cheesecake Factory� assorted Cheesecake
All meals include a choice of Tossed, Caesar, Greek or Baby Greens with Raspberry dressing and fresh Raspberries Salad, assorted French Breads with Flavored Butter, Iced Tea and Lemonade.
See our list of Executive Hors d�Oeuvres, Ala Carte menu and fresh ingredients you can even have at home.